K8 Applied Innovation, Inc
Taguig City, Philippines
The SEO Specialist fulfills the role of SEO sleuth in analyzing and optimizing all SEO activities, including on page optimization, link building, keyword, title, metadata and URL optimizations. This Specialist must be well versed in white hat SEO tactics, and will drive improvements of our rankings on Google, Yahoo, MSN and other major search networks. The SEO Professional will conduct ongoing SEO assessments/reporting and implement SEO best practices as they relate to long term strategies, including the impact of social media on search engine rankings.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Prioritize SEO opportunities based on greatest impact on driving quality traffic.
- Conduct keyword, competitor, and segment research, on-site page targeting, and other on-site SEO best practices (meta and alt tags, content recommendations, robots and canonical tags, etc.).
- Review and analyze web site analytics to identify areas for SEO improvement through written documentation & reporting.
- Influence decisions about site navigation, website copy, product terminology, blogging, and social media. Make recommendations on site architecture as it relates to SEO.
- Be the in-house expert in best practices for “White Hat” SEO.
- Perform extensive analysis on keywords and manage our keyword portfolio.
- Assist in roadmap development to continuously increase the profitability and innovation on our sites including site improvements, site content, customer experience and promotions.
- Monitoring of technical issues (Google, Webmaster Tools).
- Coordination of on-page and off-page optimization projects.
- Create, run, and analyze external linking campaigns using a wide variety of tactics.
- Stay current with updates and changes to the SEO landscape, SEO tools, and SEO best practices.
- CRO optimization by conducting analyzing data and heat maps and creating A/B testing, reporting.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Understand the major factors influencing organic search crawling, indexing and keyword ranking and their impact on organic search rankings
- Candidate will need to be passionate on current trends impacting SEO and staying head of algorithm updates
- Identify additional content requirements to increase engagement and traffic volume
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and a high level of professionalism
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to compile, analyze and provide recommendations including increasing quality new and returning users and increasing all engagement metrics
- Works well under pressure and deadlines
- Ability to adapt to changing work requirements and complete multiple tasks concurrently
- Basic website development skills required including a grasp on HTML5 and CSS3 (experience in PHP/Magento is a plus)
- 2-4 years of College (will consider work history).
- 3-5 years of SEO experience.